Notes on reporting
Individual reports for departments were only made
for departments with 10 or more faculty senate members.
For departments with fewer than 10 faculty senate members,
only an aggregate for all such small departments
in that particular school or college is reported.
Chairs with zero response rate:
Several small departments had a zero
response rate for their chair evaluation;
these department chairs are not shown in the reports here.
Dean and Chair summary reports ordered by median:
Administrators were only included in the summary reports
ordered by median if two criteria were both met:
- Response rate was 15 percent or more
- Number of responses received was 3 or more
Absence of 2004 medians:
The absence of a 2004 median could occur for several reasons:
- A new administrator is serving in the position
(this is the most common reason).
- The criteria for reporting results for
that question were not satisfied in 2004.
- A unit has been newly created (there were no new units in 2005).
Back to Administration Evaluation Committee home