2008 evaluation results
Ann Arbor campus administrators:
Dearborn campus administrators:
Deans (Ann Arbor and Dearborn campuses):
Department Chairs (Ann Arbor campus only):
- All Department Chairs, sorted by median for each question:
Chairs with a response rate less of than 15% are not included here,
but are included below under the individual reports by school/college.
Institute and Program Directors
Individual Dean and Department Chairs reports by school/college:
All Deans and Chairs are included here, regardless of response rate.
Give feedback to the Administration Evaluation Committee.
Key to results:
- Resp. rate: % of eligible faculty who responded
- SA = Strongly Agree = 5
- A = Agree = 4
- N = Neutral = 3
- D = Disagree = 2
- SD = Strongly Disagree = 1
- NBJ = No Basis for Judgement
- 2008 median: Interpolated median for 2008 responses
- 2007 median: 2007 median, if available
- 2006 median: 2006 median, if available
- 2005 median: 2005 median, if available
- 2004 median: 2004 median, if available
How is the median computed?
Notes on reporting
Back to AEC home