Notes on reporting
Dean and Chair summary reports ordered by median:
Administrators were only included in
the summary reports ordered by median if the
number of responses received was 3 or more.
Separate reporting of senate and non-senate faculty:
Reports showing separate responses for senate and
non-senate faculty are only provided for units
if two criteria were both met:
- Number of responses received from University Senate faculty was 10 or more
- Number of responses received from non-senate faculty was 10 or more
Medians prior to 2006:
All 2005 and 2004 medians are based on input from
University Senate faculty members on the Ann Arbor campus only.
Absence of previous medians:
The absence of a previous median could occur for several reasons:
- A new administrator is serving in the position
(this is the most common reason).
- The criteria for reporting results for
that question were not satisfied in previous years.
- A unit was not evaluated in previous years.
- A unit has been newly created.
Back to 2009 results
Back to Administration Evaluation Committee home